ITIN W-7 logo The US Flag
Home   Login   Application   FAQ   Contact information
How to apply?
W-7 form

Itin Apply Online Now

For information call now:
(347) 989-4566

Contact information

Additional information
Internal Revenue Service

Internal Revenue Service
Austin Service Center
ITIN Operation
P.O. Box 149342
Austin, TX 78714-9342

Send to friend

First name:  

Last name:


Individual Taxpayer Identification Number (ITIN) ITIN Apply Now

 Canada - Personal Services Income

Income that residents of Canada receive for personal services as independent contractors or self-employed individuals is subject of the treaty. Business profits are exempt from U.S. income tax unless the individual has a permanent establishment in the United States. If they have a permanent establishment in the United States, they are taxed on the profit attributable to the permanent establishment. You may be considered to provide services through a permanent establishment in the United States even if you do not have a fixed place of business.

Income that residents of Canada receive for personal services performed as employees (dependent personal services) in the United States is exempt from U.S. tax if it is not more than $10,000 for the year. If the income is more than $10,000 for the year, it is exempt only if:

- The residents are present in the United States for no more than 183 days in any 12-month period beginning or ending in the tax year, and
- The income is not paid by, or on behalf of, a U.S. resident, and is not borne by a permanent establishment in the United States.

Public entertainers (such as theater, motion picture, radio, or television artists, musicians, or athletes) from Canada who derive more than $15,000 in gross receipts, including reimbursed expenses, from their entertainment activities in the United States during the calendar year are subject to U.S. tax. However, this article does not apply to athletes participating in team sports in leagues with regularly scheduled games in both Canada and the United States.

Pay received by a resident of Canada for employment regularly done in more than one country on a ship, aircraft, motor vehicle, or train operated by a Canadian resident is exempt from U.S. tax.
All Rights Reservedd
Copyright © 2006 - 2019
itin number tax id tax id number tax identification number itin tax id numbers irs number irs phone number federal tax id taxpayer identification number taxpayer id number taxpayer id get a tax id number find tax id number federal tax id number w7 form form w7 itin number irs tax id itin numbers get itin how to get itin how to get an itin itin form itin no itin application application for itin getting a tax id number tax id form apply itin apply for itin how to apply for itin free tax id number itin apply fed tax id irs itin itin irs individual tax identification number irs w7 individual tax id number individual taxpayer identification number form w7 instructions obtain itin applying for itin how to get itin number itin forms get itin number itin online w7 itin itin w7 apply for itin number apply itin number itin status itin number application irs itin application irs itin number itin address numero de itin apply for itin online apply itin online itin number form itin application online itin application form itin online application itin number online itin application status get itin online itin application instructions irs itin form itin requirements lost itin number  itin mailing address itin application process